Saturday, February 17, 2018

Girls Night!

Sheri, Nikki, and I decided that we needed a girls night out after all the soccer we'd been doing so off we went one night to Towson. Sheri used to live there in the early years of her marriage so she decided to take us on a tour. First stop was dinner at Pei Wei.
One highlight of the evening was driving through the streets of Towson with our windows down and music blasting!
Making our way to an old-time theater.
We had Jesus with us all night long!
Towson University!
I told them I was determined to ride the tiger; I just didn't realize how hard it was going to be for me to get on it!
Success!
Rawr!
When you run out of things to do but are not ready to go home, you go to Target, of course!
Who knew this place could be so much fun even when you're not shopping?

It's rare that I have a girls night but with these two it was a ton of laughs and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment