Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Good Times in July

The last day of soccer camp I overheard Nikki and Sheri talking about taking the girls to lunch at Tea for Two, a fun little tea shop/restaurant in Bel Air. I had never been there and was looking for more ways to spend time with the Wardle ladies before they headed home so of course I invited myself to go along. I know, I should definitely let people invite me but sometimes I just get desperate! The good thing is they didn't seem to mind so all of us headed there for lunch on Friday. What a charming little place, though a little pricey.
Sheri and I each picked up a twin; I got Kennedy!
The food was really good, though I know I could have eaten a lot more, and we had three different teas, my favorite being the strawberries and cream.
What a great time with the Wardle ladies! I wish they lived a whole lot closer!
Noah and his creativity!
My sweet Addie got baptized!!! I can't believe she's 8! She asked me to speak on the Holy Ghost which of course I did and of course shed some tears while doing so. Love this girl!
Crab eating Sunday!! Some sweet friends from church brought David a dozen crabs from their big haul the previous day so David and the kids had a special Sunday lunch. I do NOT like Maryland crab so I just sat back and took pictures.
Savannah is serious about her crab eating!
The cream soda hit the spot!
One of Xander's friends from his baseball team invited him to go to an Oriole's game with him and his family. Xander was thrilled!!
And once again, just as I'm starting to get a really good friend, Heather up and moves to Switzerland on me. We spent one last girls outing, grabbing some frozen yogurt the day before I headed to Cinci and she headed to Europe. Oh, yes, we've already made plans for my visit sometime during the three years they'll be there!
It was definitely tough saying goodbye to Heather!

No comments:

Post a Comment