Sunday, February 18, 2018

Soccer Camp Week 2 Days 3 & 4

Day 3 started off with a jersey preview from Gabe.
I was inside for the morning, overseeing those fun indoor games. Sometimes those indoor games start off with soccer basketball just to keep things interesting.
I was so grateful to have Xander with me at camp this week; I was definitely missing Savannah and Noah by this point.
Jersey contest time!
Xander was the MC and did a fabulous job, as usual. (Gabe is too much!)
Xander had the contestants doing all kinds of different things to improve their chances of being selected.
It came down to these guys...
but the little cuties always seem to win!
The afternoon was wicked hot so the freezie pop break was essential!
Day 4 - the final day! After two weeks of soccer camp, we are all a little worn out!
But never too worn out for soccer dodgeball! It will always be a camp favorite!
Sometimes you just have to lock the campers up in a net!
Enjoying our last lunch together.
These twins...what am I going to do when they go home???
The acts for North Bay's Got Talent definitely went up a few notches this week. Gunner on his musical instrument (not sure what it was);
the rubix cube master;
Kennedy playing Alex's harmonica;
Dakota and her cello;
Oliver, who forgot his keyboard, favored us with his air playing;
and Tommy was talented at spelling words!
A small but fun group of kids this week! Xander looks thrilled to be there!
Xander is all smiles now!
Awww, I'm going to miss these guys!
Afternoon antics with Kennedy...
and the rest of the littles! The majority of this little group did NOT want to play soccer. It was quite trying at times! I had to do what I could to keep them entertained!
Spent the remainder of the afternoon outside watching my Xanderman play soccer with the rest of the coaches and big kids. He loves to be in goal and does a great job!
Pausing for a few pictures...
Go Xander!

Well, my run with soccer camp has probably come to an end. Savannah is too old, neither of the boys play soccer, and I'm getting older. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time there and am so grateful that I had the chance to be Coach Mommy for the past seven years at North Bay Soccer Camp!

No comments:

Post a Comment