Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Senior Farewell Celebration

On Saturday, June 13th, family, and friends of Edgewood High School seniors came out to celebrate them by doing a drive by. Cars were decorated with red and black streamers and balloons and we all honked, waved, and cheered as we drove by the students who were lined up behind their senior signs along Willoughby Beach Road. It was so wonderful to support these seniors!!
After we did our drive by I insisted that we park the car and get out to take pictures. This gave me an opportunity to say goodbye to some of my favorite students as well. I've been subbing for these kids all four of their high school years and I'm truly going to miss them. They are definitely a special group!
All of a sudden the kids all decided to take a huge group picture in front of the school. I'm sure there were some not too happy about the lack of social distancing but I thought it was a fabulous idea!
Time for more pictures!
Some of my favorites who called me over to be in the picture with them, ha ha!
Ayomi and Subi - these two were quite the pair in class!
I'm so grateful we had this final celebration! It was a great way to end Savannah's high school years!

No comments:

Post a Comment