Tuesday, June 14, 2022

2nd Visit to Cincinnati

The boys and I headed out to Cincinnati for another visit - this time it was for Ciara's baptism. Unfortunately David and Savannah both had to work so they couldn't join us. More fun cousin time...
and hangin' with my silly sister.
We were there to celebrate Mom's birthday!
I knew she'd love my Messi gift!
On Saturday August 8th little Ciara was baptized! What a wonderful experience to be there with her and support her in this fabulous choice!
She is such a character and we all adore her!
Back to the Clarks for some delicious lunch and hang out time.
Dressed up for church at home.
Lazy summer days - swimming...
and baking.
Ciara approved!
Xander and McKenna battling it out!
We were there for 5 days but, as always, we just had the best time. Family is everything and I love spending time with the ones I love most!

No comments:

Post a Comment