Friday, June 17, 2022

August Celebrations

Despite all the craziness going on, we still found time to celebrate! First up was our 25th wedding anniversary!! We had a delicious dinner downtown.
And then walked around the Inner Harbor.
We stayed in the city overnight and I loved the view from our room!
We checked out Miss Shirley's Cafe for breakfast, a restaurant featured on Triple D.
All I can say is YUMMY!!!
Two days later was David's 48th birthday. A cute shoutout from Savannah!
Our next door neighbors are the best! They cooked up a delicious dinner for David's birthday. We are truly going to miss them.
I brought the strawberry pie since I know how much they love it. Ha ha, love the candle!
Time for gifts!
Noah's homemade card...I wish it wasn't blurry.
A shirt to remind him of Maryland.
Our little party animal!

No comments:

Post a Comment