Friday, July 21, 2023

Kickin' Off December

Some fun things in December - 

The Utes are going to the Rose Bowl again!!
 

 My handsome guys!
Xander got his wisdom teeth out and didn't say a single funny thing. Well, when we got him a frosty from Wendy's he did complain that they had put blood in it but that was the extent of his craziness. He was quiet and did not appreciate my filming or picture taking.
A night of Christmas games for the combined youth activity.
Winners of the most festive sweater.
Ashlyn and Ciara's Christmas dance recital.
For our YW class activity we watched Elf.
My last Sunday with a few of these girls. Molly, Katie, and Emma will be moving on up!
Xander just can't resist the cute puppies!
One of the biggest things about December was I took on a long term subbing job for 7th grade Social Studies! When the teacher asked me if I would be willing to do it, I got the best feeling and knew that it was the right thing to do. Best thing about it? Kellan was in one of my classes! I only taught for about 2 weeks before the Christmas break but really enjoyed planning out fun lessons and teaching the kids about Ancient Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment