Friday, August 30, 2013

My Date with Sav

It has become common practice for David to text me a picture of his delicious meal when he goes out to eat for a work lunch at a restaurant that I love. Many a time I have been left salivating over a picture of his yummy burrito from CafĂ© Rio while I dig into my own subpar meal of Kraft macaroni and cheese. So when Savannah and I had our July Mother/Daughter date to eat at a restaurant of her choice I couldn't resist rubbing it in a bit, especially because he had tried, unsuccessfully, to join us. I sent the following picture and asked, "Guess where we are?"
Ok, so it was a touch mean, especially since he really likes Famous Dave's, but I figured he's done it enough to me that I would return the favor. This is the text I got back that included, "Guess where we are?"  Too funny!
  
As for the rest of my date with my cute girl, we had a ball. We talked about a ton of things while we stuffed ourselves with delicious food. I definitely did not go wrong when I picked the "Going Out to Eat at a Restaurant of Your Choice Date" as the one with mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment