Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Camping

David surprised the kids one night and took them camping. Obviously since camping was involved I elected to stay home. But David was great and sent me picture updates of how their adventure went. A little walking around...
some yummy stew for dinner...
and lots of chess. Apparently my kids are avid chess players!
Enjoying the time spent around the campfire and telling spooky ghost stories.
A little pre-bed tent antics!
Savannah and Xander were up with the sun.
But as David wrote in his caption when he sent me this picture - "Sleeping Beauty" slept in! Noah has always loved his sleep!
Waiting for breakfast to be ready.
David made some Dutch oven breakfast casserole.
My hottie outdoor man!
And who doesn't love s'mores for breakfast?
Its not just for dessert anymore!
And more chess!

It was a fun evening for David and the kids and an enjoyable evening at home for me. We are all looking forward to repeating it sometime soon!

1 comment:

  1. How fun!! He is such a great Dad and Hubby! I am sure that was a good time appreciated by all!!

    ReplyDelete