Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Youth Pool Party

Savannah has been having a great time being in Young Womens at church and I have enjoyed it as well. I'm the 2nd counselor which means I am over the Beehives, giving me and Savannah lots of time to be together. One of the most fun activities we have all year is the Goodbye to Summer Youth Pool Party in August.
Our YW President was in charge of the activities which included the youth showing off their different diving talents as well as group synchronized swimming performances. I was one of the judges and so enjoyed giving the youth a hard time. We had a blast!

Savannah's group as they prepare to perform for the judges. Unfortunately, since I was busy judging, I didn't get any pictures of their performances or Savannah's dives. Needless to say I gave her 10's in everything she did.
And then it was time for the youth to just goof around and have a good time.
Of course that always turns into throwing each other into the pool. Here is Savannah desperately trying to avoid that!
Getting a little help from her friends against Rashaad.
Trying to rescue Eda...
poor Eda didn't have a chance!
Oops! There goes Sav thanks to a big push from Adam!

Such a fun night with our great youth! Savannah and I both had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment