Sunday, January 28, 2018

An Adventure with the Foote Boys

Our sweet friends the Footes were moving in July so, before they left, the boys and I decided to steal their two little boys for some adventures.
First up - a day at Rock State Park.
Love when my boys are getting along!
And I absolutely loved watching my boys take such good care of these two little guys!
Xander helped Paxton find some shells...
which he proudly showed to me.
Xander and Paxton had a blast swimming together.
Actually, Paxton had a blast splashing Xander, ha ha!
So adorable!

Building this rock pile kept them busy for quite some time.
Wyatt loved the stick fights!
Uh oh, Noah...he found a bigger stick!
Took a break from the water fun to have some lunch.
Decided to take a little walk...
and grabbed some more pictures!
We wore someone out!
We wore them all out!

What a fun adventure together!

No comments:

Post a Comment