Thursday, January 4, 2018

Our Miscellaneous Spring

I always love looking through my random phone pictures and remembering all the little events that take place in our lives, ones that can easily go unremarked on but that make up the everyday moments of our lives.
I absolutely love taking pictures of the sky and do it quite frequently whenever I see amazing sunsets or cloud formations.
One of my all time memories of my little Noah - he came to me one Sunday morning while I was getting ready for church and, holding up his two suits, asked, "Mom, should I wear Confederate gray or Union blue today?"
Family time is sacred to me and I try to make sure we do lots of fun things together despite our hectic schedule. Dinners out are rare so we try to really enjoy them when we get them, even when the kids are goofy and try to eat at a separate table than us...
or when they get grumpy when we insist on eating together and having good manners.
Each month we make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to donate to Catholic Charities. It has been a wonderful chance for our family to serve together.
Just as I love taking pictures of the sky, I love when I get a chance to see nature up close and personal. Living with woods behind us has provided us with all kinds of cool experiences with all the creatures and critters that live by us.
First time we've had a possum visit us!
And sometimes we inadvertently take one of them out. Poor guy! He seriously hung from the bottom of David's car for awhile; David actually had to pull his little body off.
We also had a super moon in early June. Super cool!
Our own little critter spent the spring getting to know all of us better. He especially loves cuddling in Noah's warm, fuzzy blanket.
It took me awhile but I actually feel a little more comfortable around Rocket as well and can touch and even hold him. Sometimes. As long as he doesn't make any quick moves.
Posing for the camera.
The kids love hangin' with their friends.
Savannah and some of her church friends at a stake fireside.
And I continued subbing and love when I have kids I know in my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment