Saturday, January 6, 2018

Noah's End of School Year Picnic

A few days before school ended the 4th grade held their End of School Picnic. The first thing they did was award citizenship awards to the students who had participated in and completed the Patriots Program so Noah got one of those.
Next came the Honor Roll recipients so I put away my camera...and then whipped it back out when Noah's name was called. I had had no idea that that was even a possibility for him.
Wow! I was super proud of him!
Proudly showing off his awards.
He hung out with me for a few minutes, enough time to eat a little lunch and pose for a picture.
And then he was off to hang with his friends. This has been typical End of School Picnic behavior all of elementary school.
I honestly don't mind; I love watching him play with his friends.
His fabulous teacher, Mrs. Patzer.

No comments:

Post a Comment