Thursday, August 9, 2018

A Few Things From April

Bubble baths...
and warm snuggles afterward.
Lots and lots of Legos building.
Church youth activities every Tuesday night.
Celebrating Celine's confirmation.
Feasting on spiritual things each morning at seminary.
Between seminary, school, softball, and soccer, this girl is worn out!
March Madness prizes from Grandpa!
Having to say goodbye to another fabulous elder - Elder Steenblik!
The Ward Talent Show! Savannah helped out with the YW camp fundraiser, selling concessions.
The Haskells cracked everyone up with their superbly choreographed dance to "Tracie" wearing our faces as fat heads. It was awesome!
My only complaint was they used a picture of me from when I had my braces.
Savannah and I danced along with the other young women and leaders to one of the songs from The Greatest Showman. We had spent several activities working on our moves and learning the words and we thought it turned out really well.
I love serving with Sommer and Melissa!
When the DC temple closed I was so worried that we wouldn't make it to the temple as often. I even told David that we needed to make sure we marked a temple date on our calendars each month! Well, no worries...for three straight weekends in April and into May, we were at the temple along with members in our ward who were going through for the first time or getting sealed. It's been awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment