Monday, August 20, 2018

Savannah Finishes Up Spring


Yep, it's hard to believe but Savannah is old enough to get her learners permit!
She was extremely upset that I wouldn't let her drive home from the MVA but so far her driving has been relegated to the church parking lot so I think it was a wise decision on my part. I did, however, let her drive from the top of our neighborhood down to our house. She did just fine and I only had to grip the side of my seat a few times.  Parking is something she definitely needs to work on.
Finishing up final projects and studying for finals.
Despite her injury she continued to attend softball games and cheer on her teammates.
Towards the end of the school year we were able to attend her softball banquet.
Another sport season completed!
Both JV and Varsity!
And another year of seminary in the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment