Wednesday, August 15, 2018

A New Job

After five months of unemployment, David got a job with another cell phone company that allowed us to stay in Baltimore. Although it wasn't a job he was particularly excited about, it was a job! He spent two weeks in May traveling to Georgia, Missouri, and Seattle, Washington for training. I was a tad bit jealous of the time he got to spend in Savannah because I've always wanted to go there.
Seattle!
And of course one of David's favorite things to do is send me pictures of all the amazing food he gets to eat while he's away.

We are so grateful for all the many blessings we received while David was unemployed. Family support, visits to the temple, more time together, and a number of tender mercies from our Heavenly Father abounded during the five months. Although it was a trial, I never once felt despair or uncertainty; I knew that Heavenly Father was mindful of us and that we just had to have faith and be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment