Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Our Miscellaneous Spring

David got Xander and Noah to help him paint the deck. They almost finished...I have a feeling my stairs are going to remain the old color for many years to come.
Date night with this cutie. I went upstairs to change into my pjs and came down to a comfy couch arranged perfectly for my viewing pleasure.
His movie choice - Ben Hur.
More time at the temple, this time to witness this wonderful family be sealed for time and all eternity.
Celebrating Mother's Day with my kids...
and some tulips, my absolute favorite!
Spring showers bring all the green which brings all the deer. I love seeing them in my backyard.

Enjoying a beautiful evening around the campfire with the young men and their families.
These friends of mine are the best!
Caught Alex feeding Cole like he was a dog.
All the ladies hung out well away from the smelly campfire.
Someone really enjoyed roasting marshmallows.
And...don't know what to say.
The big news of the year - after 16 years of driving my 4Runner, I finally got a new car. I absolutely love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment