Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Swim Season

Xander had decided early mornings in the summer were not his thing so it was only Noah swimming this year. We were in Cincinnati for the first week and a half of swim and then I missed another three meets due to various obligations so this swim season seemed to just fly by. Thank goodness David and others were good enough to always keep me posted on how Noah was doing.  I finally made it to the last 3 meets to see how much my Noah has improved!
It's always so much fun to hang with our swim family, especially on those early morning meets.
Getting serious for the next race.
Hangin' with our sweet Lauren.
Another year of officiating for me!
More awesome shots of my favorite swimmer.
In one meet Noah came in first in the butterfly. It was definitely made a little easier since he was the only boy his age swimming it, haha! But as I told him afterward, first place is first place!
Lots of little awards - heat ribbons...
and ducks for personal time improvements.
Noah had a blast at the end of season team party. Lots of good food, prizes, and more swim time!

No comments:

Post a Comment