Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Baking Time!

One of the things Savannah wanted to do over Christmas break was make cookies and I wanted to make goodie plates for our neighbors so it worked out perfectly. We even got David to make his yummy molasses cookies!
The cute couple!
The story of the big bowl, ha ha! I had told Mason to use this big bowl to mix something, I don't remember what specifically, and David got so upset that we had used it. My reaction was who cares?!?! It's easy to wash, no big deal. So of course we had to take a funny picture to remember it.
The cookies turned out great! I should have taken pictures of the final goodie plates - they included these cute frosted sugar cookies, David's molasses cookies, snickerdoodles, peanut brittle, and then a few Christmas candies.
And of course David made delicious cinammon rolls for us as well as some families in the ward.
Usually I don't like to bake but it was really fun to do it with Savannah and Mason.

No comments:

Post a Comment