Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thanksgiving Break

Oh, how I love when the Orem Mission posts pictures on Facebook and I get to see my Xander's cute face!
Even better are those pictures that come from wonderful members of the church. This one was actually taken by a missionary mom who ran into them at Walmart and posted the pictures on the Missionary Moms page on Facebook.
The best are our Monday Facetime calls!
A date to the Columbus Temple.
Around 3:00 each day my eyelids start to droop so I set my timer for 25 minutes and take a much needed power nap, even on those days when I'm not working. Cleo has become my napping buddy and I especially love how warm she keeps me as these days have gotten much colder.
We talked Noah into seeing a movie with us. I think the initial reason he went with us was to get the slurpee but the movie we saw, Last Goal Wins, was hilarious and we all enjoyed it.
Meanwhile, over in Spain, Mom was hanging with Messi, ha ha. Bryan sent us daily updates on their fabulous trip and I loved seeing pictures of all the cool places they were visiting.
The night before Thanksgiving we had a pre-Thanksgiving dinner at City BBQ. Our original plan for Thanksgiving was to get our feast from them but even though our plans had changed, we still decided to make it part of our Thanksgiving week. We all got their turkey sandwiches with sides and man, was their turkey delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment