Thursday, March 29, 2018

First Day of School

What a blessing it was to have school start after Labor Day this year; we felt like we had an extra long summer because of it! But finally it was time for school to start. Savannah is a sophomore this year...
she was not too thrilled that I'm still taking pictures of her walking to the bus stop.
Xander is in 7th...
which he's super excited about!
And it's Noah's last year of elementary school - my big 5th grader!
Hangin' with his buddy Nathan at the bus stop.
And there he goes!
David had gone out of town earlier that morning so I was on my own this year with First Day of School celebrations. I decided to indulge in some sushi!
The very next day Savannah started her second year of seminary. The early mornings begin again.

No comments:

Post a Comment