Friday, March 30, 2018

Soccer and Football

The first week of school brought the start of Savannah's high school soccer games. We knew there would be a few teams her JV team would be able to beat and we came up against the first one right away - Aberdeen. Edgewood came up with the win, 4-0, and Savannah had one of the goals.
My #32 back on the field!
Edgewood vs Hammond: we lost 3-0. This was a very tough game for Savannah, both on the field and off. My biggest memories of this game will always be how Savannah got nailed in the throat with the ball and how I comforted her after the game as the tears of frustration and sadness started to fall.
Some Friday Night Lights action with Noah's football team.
Unfortunately I don't know how to work my camera that well at night so this was the only decent picture I got of him in the game.
At the end of the game it was tied and they went to overtime where unfortunately our little guys didn't get the extra point and ended up losing 14-13.
Xander's game on Saturday against Hereford. We just couldn't get our scoring game going and went home with a loss, 6-0. My #14 is always battling out there!
Xander wrapping up the quarterback...
and taking him down! All you can really see of Xander is his leg, ha ha!

Another highlight of the game was his fumble recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment