Wednesday, May 6, 2020

September

September was exhausting! Both my high schoolers have seminary, school, and a sport, plus Savannah works. That kind of schedule would wear anybody out!
Noah is always creating something!
This kid loves being a knight!
I got to catch up with an old friend over lunch.
A young men activity where we were supposed to be watching two of our young men play in their high school soccer game. The leaders decided to watch their phones instead, ha ha!
They're not the only ones spending time on their phones...
A little bit of nature...
and Mother Nature. What beautiful September skies!
I can't help it, I love taking pictures of the sky!
We've still got our Princess, who I adore.
And Cleo, who everyone else adores.
And I love to annoy her, ha ha. She wasn't too pleased that I had jumped on her.
Those back legs kill me!
She has a pretty cush life...
until we decide to get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment