Saturday, May 5, 2018

Noah in November

I got to spend almost a full day with Noah in his classroom during American Education Week. Noah and his friends did a presentation during Social Studies...
and filled in worksheets on their classmates' presentations;
worked on a personal narrative in Writing;
and then headed outside for some recess fun!
Ms. Staton told me that the students play some sort of running/chasing/tagging game every single day.
Back inside we played mini golf during gym.
Even I got to participate and when I scored a hole in one, Mr. Schenk, the gym teacher, exclaimed, "Now that's how it's done!"

What a fun day with my little No!
For Character Day Noah decided to dress up as Igor. What hump?

And he continues to love dressing up. We never know who we might come across!
He continues to draw all the time and in November it was all about Stitch!

No comments:

Post a Comment