Sunday, May 27, 2018

November Happenings

November was such a fun, busy month for us, with so many big sports events, but it was also full of wonderful youth activities. I continue to serve in the Young Women organization at church and absolutely love spending time with my Mia Maids. Several of us got to support Emma by attending her high school play, an updated version of Macbeth.
Hanging with my girls on a Tuesday night though we are missing Savannah who has soccer training the same night.
Our missionaries put on a fabulous activity for the youth to get them excited to participate in the church's Light The World initiative. We played games...

my team struggling to win but content with third...
and feeling spiritually uplifted and ready to be a light each and every day in December.
I also got to attend a lunch with a bunch of fabulous women from church! We gathered to say goodbye to our sweet Audrey who will be moving into a new home a little farther away.
And this cat of ours...how I love her! Some neighbor kids left this big camo cushion in the middle of the yard and she made herself quite at home on it. She is too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment