Monday, April 23, 2018

A Trip to Cinci

Savannah, Noah, and I off for a quick weekend trip to Cincinnati for Kellan's baptism.
Savannah and her grandpa.
Hangin' out at the Clarks house!
All of us gathered at the Clarks house before heading over to the church.
Two little cuties!
Hee hee! I'm sure Ryan just loves my candid picture-taking.
Pre-baptism pictures.
Love Bryan's pose in the background.
Kellan on his special day! We were so grateful that we could be there with him and his family.
Kellan asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost which was extra special for me. Afterward, surprise! we took more pictures!
The rest of our visit included helping Grandma and Grandpa put away patio furniture and clean the deck;
Noah did a great job blowing leaves!

These are some strong helpers!
shopping for new clothes though we did have to watch out for a creepy peeper!
lots of time hangin' with cousins...
including a photo shoot.
Love this one I got of my Savannah!
All too soon it was time to head back home. We faced some fog,
enjoyed tasty treats,
and even saw a fire! Yikes!

What a wonderful weekend with family!

No comments:

Post a Comment