Monday, April 30, 2018

Halloween 2018

Who schedules playoff games on Halloween? Apparently the conference that Edgewood's in does. Blah! With two guys at home eager to do some trick or treating, I was forced to miss Savannah's second playoff game playing on Varsity. Thank goodness for photo mom!!
And of course I missed her first Varsity goal! Since I missed it, I've included the series of shots capturing the congratulations she received from teammates.
My favorite one - a big hug from her sweet friend Alexa.
Savannah got a lot of playing time and ended up scoring a second goal as well.
A half time talk...

and then back to work.
Love for a teammate who finally scored her first goal of the season.
We ended up crushing Dundalk 11-0!
While David was cheering on Savannah in Dunkdalk, I was home with my zombie and devil. This year I let Noah go off trick or treating with his friends...no parents. He was with quite the group!
Those crazy clowns!
My devil...
he hung out with me for a bit.
And we hung out with Celine too!
Xander did take a quick jaunt around our immediate neighborhood and collected a TON of goodies...
but came back to hand out candy. He enjoys doing that a whole lot more than collecting the free candy.
Our soccer player returns! (Scary Solomon in the back.)
Noah and his friends stayed out for a long, LONG time, to the point where I started to get a little nervous.
But he was all smiles when he got home and no wonder...that bag was FULL!!!
Pretty good haul this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment