Saturday, April 7, 2018

Another Few Weeks of Soccer

Edgewood vs Havre de Grace - I wasn't able to be there for this game so thank goodness the photography mom was there and took a few pictures of my girl. The rainbow picture, however, was from David; he also sent me a short video clip of Savannah taking a free kick which of course I can't put on the blog. Our team won and Sav had a couple of goals.
Edgewood vs. Patterson Mill - tough game and we ended up losing 4-0.
One of my favorite pictures of Savannah, courtesy of the photo mom.
Savannah had a few Celtic teammates she played against as well as her good friend from the Bynum Run ward, Sydney.
Edgewood vs. North Harford. Our girls played their hearts out and our goalie had so many amazing saves, it was unbelievable! Total heartbreaker of a game, though; we ended up losing 2-1.
Another great picture from the photo mom!
Some of her old teammates from Northern Elite - Taylor, Rachel, and Carly.

No comments:

Post a Comment