Friday, April 20, 2018

Celebrating Birthday #44!

David was going out of town for work and would be leaving on my birthday so we celebrated the night before. Time for gifts!
My little photo bomber while I celebrate in the background about one of the gifts David got me.
My new Wonder Woman bracelet. In gold. Which I hardly ever wear. I still love him despite the gold mistake and we all had a good laugh when Savannah said, "Husband fail!"
My best gift - my cute family!
He also got me flowers.
Sunday in Young Women I was crowned the birthday girl and received my sash...
and tiara!
I tried to ham it up!
Who wants to cook dinner on their own birthday? I definitely didn't so the kids and I had banana splits for dinner.
Delicious!
To end my special day, Xander played a song on his sax for me.

It was truly a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment