Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Trunk or Treat

The annual ward Trunk or Treat once again did not disappoint! My devil,
my zombie,
and my Herman! Savannah ditched us this year for her high school football game.
I was so proud of our costumes this year - David and I went as Herman and Lily Munster!
Not as many adults dressed up this year, the lameos, but there were still plenty of fun costumes. Me and one of my besties, Melissa!
A fellow vampire - my cute little Addie!
My favorite costume couple of the night! Rich and Kim always come up with the best costumes!
There were a bunch of Avengers there - Hulk,
Star Lord, and Gamora being just a few.
Amanda's cute little boy Makai who was only too willing to strike a tough Batman pose for me. Our two wonderful elders dressed up as each other, ha ha!
My sweet friend Sheri.
Xander and Noah LOVE these elders!
Of course we all enjoyed the soup and pie!
And this year the youth helped run some carnival games for the primary kids which turned out to be a huge success!
Time for some trunk or treating! Such a cute group of little trick or treaters!
While Xander handed out the candy at our car...
I tried unsuccessfully to find Noah. So, I took pictures of other people instead!
Our family photo.
My favorite photo of the night!

The soup, the pie, the games, all the fabulous costumes, and the fun people to hang out with made this evening a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment