Monday, April 9, 2018

Homecoming 2017

September 30 - Savannah's Homecoming Dance. When Savannah showed me a picture of the glitter eyeshadow look she wanted for the dance, I thought there was no way we were going to be able to pull that off. I decided to reach out to one of the amazing sisters in our ward who is a makeup guru and wow, it turned out looking fabulous!
The dress we ordered did not arrive in time so we had to scramble a bit but Savannah ended up looking amazing in this dress she borrowed from one of her friends. This was the only picture I got before she headed off with her friends.
Off for pictures with friends.

Thank goodness plenty of pictures were taken and sent my way.

Friends plus some dates!
Cameron, Michaela, Alex, Emily, Mary, Sav, Celine, Aidan, Cameron's little brother, and Harrison.
Savannah and one of her besties, Michaela.
These two...I can't believe how grown up they are.
Gorgeous ladies!
Fun times at the dance!
The reason I didn't tag along to take pictures is because Noah had a game. It was such a beautiful evening to watch some football.
I love watching my little guy play.
His coach had to yell at him to take his hands out of his sleeves, ha ha! He's playing wide receiver and that would definitely make it hard to catch the ball.
Savannah and some friends hit Denny's after the dance and ended up being out a lot later than I would have liked, especially since I'm the one who had to go pick them up! Oh, well. I took a few last pictures once she got home.
Although she didn't like the dance as much this year, she had a great time hanging with her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment